Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stop and Smell the Roses


Florals make my lips pucker :-P


Hello there!

So last night was my attempt at apologizing for neglecting my duties to you all.. So today I'm giving up a little fashion snack! Can you feel it? It's getting warmer (in some places). The days are becoming longer and the only thing on everybody's mind is SUMMER! Well, same with me lovelies. But before Summer can grace us with her precense, we must first welcome Spring. There are sooo many amazing trends that will be both in stores and on the bodies of Fashionistas and Fashionistos around the world. Because there are so many, I couldnt possibly dedicate 1 blog to every trend. So, I've decided to break them up. I am so incredibly excited about todays trend..

FLORAL PRINTS!!!!





UGH.. Arent they just the MOST! I absolutely love this trend because it's a way of looking classic without looking like your wearing your grandmother's curtains. Those Leggings absolutely give me life. And guess what lovelies, all these looks can be found at Forever 21!! Cuteness on a budget :-)



Peep her cut and the pout. Now get into it

For these looks and more hit the link below
Love you all!
♥ Kisha_Fashionista ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment