Monday, March 1, 2010

Lovelies!



OHH EMM GEE how I've missed you so.. It's been too long..

I'm so so sorry I've been neglectful. But I'm currently in the process of getting my life together. (we all know how stressful that can be.... Even for a Fashionista). So guess what? I have 3... yes, Three, tres, tois new blog posts for you.. Including my favorite Spring trends blog which will be up tomorrow.

*Promise*

Hope the Winter hasn't bummed you all out too much.. I know I'm ready for it to warm up (as I stuff my face with cake). I'll tell you a little about what's been going on.. I'm getting ready for some major changes in my life.. It's about that time. I've been romantically flirting with the idea of moving back to Atlanta and as much as I would love to, going by myself is a no go. Plus my "real job" boss keeps throwing around the word raise which is reason enough for me to stay in Chicago.

My love life has taken a severe beating.. It's really frustrating and nerve wrecking when you cant have what you want. Especially if you're spoiled and borderline bratty like myself. I have the Jones hard for somebody, but you cant change peoples feelings.. (sucks huh.. stupid ass free will)


I need to get some Spring cleaning done.. My room and newly decorated closet looks like a war zone, and I have too many shoes, purses, and clothes that I never wear that needs to be outtie '09.

Not only apparel though.. Spring is all about starting fresh and new. So I decided to join a knitting club.. (Yeah, so WHAT) and I've started meditating. I'm also changing that number and going through major people evaluations. *Cuz it's about that time* Sometimes picking up new hobbies and dumping bad habits is exactly what you need to start a new you over. I'm gonna be so brand new this Summer I'm almost ashamed for other people.

I realized I was really thinking about the wrong things. When you're comfortable in a certain setting or situation it's easy to lose sight of your goals and dreams (hence the reason I haven't talked to you fabooshes in so long). But it's time to prune some of these leaves and plant some new seeds. I will be great. Just watch and see ;-)


Pay homage to the queen Bishes..

Love you all!

Kisha_Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment