Monday, March 8, 2010

Women are to Purses, what Balls are to men

"I want to have more sex, travel more, drink more wine, and love life" -Zoe Saldana


Girl.. Don't we ALL want that... ::sighs::



Hello all,


Okay so can I just say that Zoe Saldana is quickly becoming my favorite "It" girl.. I loved her in Crossroads (Shut the hell up) Star Trek and most recently, box office smash Avatar. She reportedly has a few stylists, but her main bish is Rachel Zoe. (Great job Rach..) Anywho continuing with the Spring trends, we come to my second favorite part of an ensemble....

PURSES!!!!

Check out these sinfully gorgeous purses and notice the common factor with all of them.

Alexander McQueen


Prada

Proenza Schouler
Jimmy Choo

Stella McCartney

Oscar De La Renta





So.. Isn't that Alexander McQueen absolutely delish.. I swear. And the Stella McCartney is also a favorite.. Okay kiddies... So what's the trend.. Give up? Little is BIG! So I know some of you *Including myself* swear by purses bigger than our heads, but the trend for the summer is smaller purses and clutches. Idk WHAT the expect me to do with those tiny purses, but I'm sure I'll manage ;-)
Love you all!
Kisha_Fashionista
(Photo Credit: Theybf.com, Instyle.com
Zoe's look: Louis Vuitton Spring '10 fuschia and black bubble cocktail dress) *Fab*

No comments:

Post a Comment