Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Heels and Thangs

Carrie: I tried the trapeze yesterday for that piece that I'm writing.
Charlotte: I could never! I have the most terrible fear of heights.
Carrie: Well, I do not. You've seen my shoes.



Hello fabulous ones!
This is the the second of 5 posts that I'm writing dedicated to the upcoming Spring twenty 10 fashion trends. Today's post is a good one .. It's dedicated to my absolute favorite thing in this world... The make or break item in an ensemble... None other than....

SHOES!!!!
Spring's shoe trends are looking a lil repetitive. Basket weave, sky high platforms, and gladiators. But one trend managed to sneak it's way onto the runway for the first time since '92....


The Clog.. Dun Dun Duuuuuuun (Evil music)


Look... I'm not EVEN gonna lie.. I debated putting a clog on here because frankly, I hate them more than espadrilles and stingy ponytails.. But, I wouldn't be doing you all justice if I didn't add them. SO, without further ado, here are the shoes to look out for in Spring 2010




Disclaimer :These pictures may cause you to drool and ruin whatever it is that you're viewing this on..







Alejandro Ingelmo
Roberto Cavalli


Chanel
Christian Louboutin


Gucci
Jimmy Choo

Proenza Schouler
Victor & Rolf


Victor & Rolf
Victor & Rolf






There they are lovelies.. Pine away.. I know I have. (And I knooow you peep that floral) I know these are couture designers that we would commit felonies to rock. So never fear! I will be posting Recessionista Spring shoe trends.. YAAAAY :)


Love you all,

Kisha_Fashionista

(Phot0 Credit: Cherie Antoinette, Instyle.com Photos Edited: Piknick.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment