Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On to the N"ex"T One

Bienvenidos Lovelies!

As I sit here and sip my hot chocolate and scarf down my leftover Giordano's pizza, I reflected upon last week and all the drama that surrounded my Twitter life.

No Wait...
That sounds soooo lame.. I know. It's lame to me too.
I had EX boyfriend drama (cue scary music). Was I really naive enough to think that just because I turned a year older the people in my life would behave accordingly?
Let me take it back a few weeks. So you can get the idea of today's blog..
I've been casually dating other people since said EX.. But every new guy that would come along, would spark thoughts about the EX. While discussing this with the Bestie and fellow fashionista, she posed a question that made me take a hard look at all my past relationships and "B.U.D.D.Y's"..
What is it about a New boo, that makes you think about the Old one?
Soo annoying right? We've all been there... Things could be going more than great with a new potential boyfriend or girlfriend. But when you least expect it, your EX can cross your mind and invade your thoughts. It's irritating, and annoying, and just inconvenient.
So what do you do?
Well.. Depends on what these thoughts are. If you find yourself excessively thinking about your EX and there is a potential for reconciliation, then jump into it and get your man/woman back. Putting yourself out there is scary, but coulda woulda shoulda's are SO 2000 and LATE! But if you think back on your EX and it's nothing but arguments, tears, and heartbreak (like in my case ::cough::) the only thing you can really do, is remind yourself why it is that you broke up in the first place. Thinking about all the negatives about a situation, while may be depressing, can help with the those "missing you" feelings and get you focused and thankful for what you have, or whats to come in the future.

Today's Confessions:
  • I confess that I really really missed my ex..
  • I confess that Now I realize, I don't miss my ex
  • I confess that I refuse to continue running in circles

But kiddies, I didn't just come to that conclusion, trust me. It took days of soul searching, and a particular Twitter beef to realize that I'm better off without them problems. And if in case your on the road to recovery and find yourself slipping, just remember there's ALWAYS a reason why ex's should stay ex's.

♥ Kisha_Fashionista ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment